- Concept design
- Design project
Concept design (concept of the project under development) represents a version of principle zoning and planning of the available space with furniture and equipment layout (up to 3 options).
Concept design includes the materials that help to establish accurate stylistic requirements for the subsequent development of design solutions. Concept design is the foundation for the entire project, and is required to meet the regulations and obtain all the necessary documentation. Its development is the best and the only professional way to assess the facility in advance, and get an idea of the planned work scope. This stage is particularly important for major facilities as it helps to avoid many difficulties in the course of further design.
Concept design includes:
- The author’s overall design concept;
- Measurements plan;
- Dismantling plan;
Walling plan includes:
- Specification of premises;
- Specification of doorways;
- Furniture and plumbing fixtures layout plan;
- Schedule of premises.
Design project represents an idea concept, computer simulation, stylistic organization of the facility, gives a client a visual representation of a possible design solution in relation to the facility, and serves as a guideline.
Design project includes:
- Concept design
- Space planning solution including division into the functional areas, and furniture and equipment layout;
- Album with the stylistic elaboration including a 3D visualization of the interior – a photorealistic image of the implemented project (prepared on the basis of technically developed solutions and selected materials);
- Specifications of materials;
- Technical documentation.
Objectives of design project:
- To provide a complete interior solution;
- To provide a complete package of technical documentation;
- To create the construction budget (cost estimate is calculated on the basis of the construction project);
- To create the budget for basic materials and interior items;
- To create a preliminary delivery schedule and plan the construction works.
Technology of design project development includes several stages.
At this stage, we work on the space planning solutions; this stage of project development is highly important. The designer carries out the interior space zoning, thus dividing it into a number of functional areas, based on the collected relevant information, taking into account the functional features of the facility and the goals set up by the client.
At this stage, we work on the stylistic component of the future interior. The Nota Bene specialists are well-versed in all stylistic movements, applying the unique approach to every project. It necessarily implies the application of creative approach to the interior design style development, ensuring the uniqueness of the ultimate result.
Style stage includes:
- 3D visualization of interiors and solutions for furniture types and arrangement, wall, floor and ceiling colour and texture, presence and location of additional elements, lighting and textile design. This visualization is very close to reality;
- Sketches of premises (coloured elevations of the walls).
The next stage of the interior development involves elaboration of the project and development of a package of design and technical documentation.
Technical documentation includes:
- Plan of floor;
- Plan of floor connection;
- Flooring plan;
- Direction of floor laying; material;
- Plan of warm floor (provided there is an appropriate project section);
- Ceiling plan;
- Plan of ceiling levels;
- Plan of ceiling level connection;
- Plan of lamp arrangement and distribution of lines across light switches;
- Plan of lamp arrangement and distribution of lines across light switches, combined with the ceiling plan;
- Plan of lamp arrangement and distribution of lines across light switches, combined with the furniture arrangement plan;
- Plan of arrangement of sockets, leads and low power networks terminals;
- Plan of socket connection;
- Plan of arrangement of sockets, leads and low power networks terminals, combined with the ceiling plan;
- Plan of arrangement of sockets, leads and low power networks terminals, combined with the furniture arrangement plan;
- Layout of wall finishing (in the principal areas);
- Layout of water supply and sewerage (in the principal areas);
- Connections of ventilation and air conditioning endpoints (provided there is an appropriate project section);
- Door layout;
- Specification of doorways;
- Additional drawings.
When working on every design project, we provide author’s supervision of selection of doors, flooring, equipment (including sanitary equipment), light fittings and finishes, furniture, pictures and others interior items, as well as full consultancy support on the above-mentioned issues.
Interior decoration at the stage of construction and repair works implies selection of furniture and equipment, finishes and accessories, lamps, pictures, sculptures and other interior items, involving the professional decorative painter’s on-site visit.
Nota Bene Studio provides the following decoration services:
- Development of stylistic solution;
- 3D visualization of the project;
- Coloured elevations;
- Technological solutions for floor and ceiling;
- Elaboration of finish charts;
- Specification of doors, furniture, light, wall elevations;
- Measurements for textile design;
- Measurements of pieces of furniture, carpets, etc.;
- Selection of textile colours, textures and patterns;
- Interior items, artworks and accessories nomenclature;
- Work with catalogues of manufacturers or sellers (together with the client);
- Fieldwork at exhibitions, art galleries and workshops together with the client and/or autonomously;
- Selection of performers, including the ones for exclusive works;
- Flower arranging and phyto design services (sketches, cost estimates, selection of variants from the compositions existing on the market);
- Preparation of business proposals for finishes, etc.;
- Colour schemes, including those involving on-site visit, selection of wallpaper, finishes and other materials;
- Arrangement of decorative items at the facility;
- Additional councelling of clients.